PERA AUTOMATIC CONTROL
The automatic control systems developed by Pera-Pellenc run all the processes designed and installed. The simple, intuitive interface layout helps manage the cellar processes, thus improving efficiency and safety at work.
1. Automated loading:
• Reception of harvest
• Harvest in hoppers
• Whole cluster harvest for sparkling wines with a distribution system for supply to presses
• Managing valves for selecting harvest from reception to press, from press to pomace screws
2. Pushing the grapes and cleaning the piping
Piston-head push: emptying piping, better tracking of vat filling, savings on water for washing
3. Supervision of pressing site
All information on the site presses is available on one interface, displayed on a PC. Press management optimised, with real time information on status and any faults on the presses in use.
Harvest transferred from heating system to maceration tanks, storage vats (several different types of storage vat can be managed), flash detente.
5. Automatic vat emptying
Control of pomace discharge to presses.
6. Regulation of the fermentation temperatures
Controlling temperature settings for vats from a touchscreen
interface, remote control possible.
Connected control, optional info by email/SMS if there is a chiller fault or incorrect vat temperature (N° of vat, hot or cold temperature setting).
7. Remote process diagnostics
8. Managing pumps for heating or cooling