Smart Press Range
The new Smart Press range of pneumatic presses meets the needs of the most demanding winemakers. These presses are equipped with the latest innovations. The Fast Press drainage grids and the smart pressing system allow optimal use of the press to extract high quality juices. The Smart Press range of pneumatic presses, from 20 to 150 hl, with open or closed cage, meets the needs of all types of cellar.
"We are very satisfied with the performance of this new press. It is both faster and quieter. The drains are completely different from the ones on the old presses. With the drip trays, there is more drainage surface, so drainage is faster. This means we can put more grapes into the press via the axial feed. Pressing is also faster. The interface is very easy to use, and pressing cycles can be adjusted easily. The closed juice tray, and the injection of nitrogen and SO2 minimise oxidation. Nitrogen is injected during filling via the trays and the SO2 is injected on to the pomace to prevent oxidation and extract lovely green juices.
We have had excellent results in our wines. The rosés show great promise, with the lovely colours our customers are looking for, and our white Sauvignon explodes with wonderful aromas of tropical fruit. Washing is very efficient. We used the automatic washing cycle every day to clean under the trays. Once a week we remove the trays for more thorough cleaning. They are very easy to open as there is just one bolt for each tray, which you just swing out to clean underneath. It takes us about 30 minutes to open the trays, clean underneath and close them again.
We are very satisfied with the quality of our Pera press and the excellent service we receive."
• Juices protected
• Juices run directly into the closed, inerted juice vat
• The aromas are preserved, and the colour is protected
• Easy Press 2 smart pressing cycles guarantee the quality
• The juice is clear, not cloudy, thanks to the self-filtering through the press cake
• Ingas and Enoxy+ systems protect against oxidation
• The juices at the end of the pressing are better protected and more valuable
• Less time between pressing cycles
• Increased filling capacity
• Choice of cycle depending on the desired profile
• Saves water and energy
• Press can be used for skin maceration
• Qualified on-site maintenance and after-sales service
• New Touch Press colour touch screen - ergonomic and intuitive
• Easy Press 2 Smart management of pressing cycles
• The press is quick and easy to wash thanks to the Fast Press* trays (15 to 30’)
• Easier to use
• Less handling by the operator
• Pomace is emptied completely and quickly
• Full range adapted to all cellars
• Complete drainage cap for thorough cleaning of the press
• Robust, reliable design
• Juices run off faster:
larger drainage surface (30-140% larger)*
• Improved filling capacity:
faster runoff (15-25% faster)*
• Shorter pressing time
For grape pump feeding
For gravity feed or by conveyor
Design is optimised for easier washing of the press :
• The new Fast Press drainage grids and the emptying coil which gather the pomace towards the chosen door allow the pomace to empty completely.
• With the fast grid opening system the tank is thoroughly washed in just 30 minutes. The daily wash is done in 15 minutes.
• No more inaccessible corners, the tank is perfectly cleaned!
one simple and smart programming
The new intuitive Touch Press tactile interface and the Easy Press 2 smart pressing system simplify use from the very first time :
• Programmes the pressing cycles
• Can modify the pressing programme in real time
• Saves the programmes (in advanced mode) on a USB memory stick for perfect traceability
• Pressing cycle depends on 2 criteria set by the operator:
quality and dryness of the pomace
• Manages any problems (information about the defect and the proposed solution)
Two modes of programming available
• Programming of the different pressing phases by the operator: pressure, maintenance times, number of breaking-up cycles
• 20 programs with 99 possible programming lines
Easy Press 2
• The automat manages the pressing cycles according to the juice flow and the end of the cycles depending on the desired degree of dryness
• Pressing time and number of breaking up cycles optimized
• Better quality of the extracted juices
• Pressing stops when the press cake reaches a certain dryness
• 5 predefined types of grapes: destemmed grapes, whole clusters, fermented pomace, shot grapes, end of maceration
A FULL RANGE SUITED TO ALL CELLARS