Coaxial type corrugated tube exchangers, specifically for heat treatment :
• of the grapes
• of the musts with solids, or juice with pulp
The internal tube is spiral: the tube is shaped to form a coil. This results in increased turbulence, and therefore of exchange coefficients.
The links between the modules are made by easily removable elbows.
The corrugated tubes and elbows form a continuous section, with no necking or blind zones, so there can be no deposit.
Treatment of musts and any liquid containing impurities. Simple and methodical design by multipass counter-flow fluid circulation.
PHV IMMERSED EXCHANGERS
A UNIVERSAL TOOL
• Over 10,000 PHVs in service
• Two stainless steel sheets, pressed and assembled by continuous welding, guarantee the rigidity of the heat-transferring surface and form a continuous channel
• Easy cleaning
• Available widths from 370 to 570 mm
• Available lengths from 800 to 3500 mm
• Surface area from 0.6 to 4.2 m²
• Surface adapted to each tank (from 5 to 500 hl)
• Continuous regulation of the fermentation temperatures
• No must movement