KLINER HIGH CAPACITY
ROLLER SORTING TABLE
The new Kliner roller sorting table responds to the expectations of the major wine-making units. Its innovative solution for automatic adjustment significantly improves sorting quality. Kliner adapts automatically to all harvest types.
“Pera-Pellenc’s solution met all our criteria:
The roller system delivers outstanding sorting
quality by removing a very large proportion of
the plant debris (scraps of stem, leafstalks,
etc.) remaining after destemming.
Its real-time automatic adjustment adapts to
harvests of varying qualities.
The system is compatible with our intake rates, between 50 and 60 t/hr. Finally, it is quick and easy to clean the sorting table. Today, 100% of grapes from our cooperative members are sorted by this efficient system.”.
Vignerons de Puisseguin Lussac Saint-Emilion (33) FRANCE
• Removes MOG: stalks, leaves, leaf stems.
• Removes foreign bodies.
• Improves the wine quality.
• Automatically adapts the sorting process to the
• TFlow rates compatible with large winemaking units.
• Built into a Pera reception line.
• Tough, reliable technology tried and tested by the Pellenc group.
• Operates on all types of harvest.
• Fully retractable for easy washing.
• Continuous operation coupled to the destemmer.
• Pera automated-control system.
• Compact and robust
• Continuous operation.
• High speed sorting, impossible in manual sorting
• Automatic adjustment for any type of harvest = saves on labour and optimises working safety and efficiency.