GET THE BEST OUT OF
This innovative thermovinification process significantly improves the quality of the wines and adapts the type of wine to consumer demand. OEnoSm'art has been developed to meet the needs of users with its versatility.
This is a great step forward for winemakers.
Flash Detente technology is now available to
cellars with small harvest volumes to process.
For many years now, Flash Detente technology
has demonstrated its usefulness in producing
quality wines adapted to the demands of
consumers around the world. With all the
elements combined onto mobile skids, they
are easy to install in small producers’ facilities
and can thus help deliver a good service.
OEnoSm’Art is therefore a new winemaking
tool which makes Flash Detente technology
available to everyone.
Vignobles Vallat, Hérault,
• lnerting during oaking operation.
• Preserves freshness and fruitiness of wine
• Controlled extraction of the aromatic compounds from the oak wood.
• Temperature monitoring in real time.
• Alert in the event of air intake
• Extraction intensity selected according to the type of wine required.
• Reduced wood/wine contact time (a few days
instead of 3 to 6 months in the static process).
• Rapid return on investment.
• Flexibility: enables fast adaptation to consumer demand.
• Improved control of wine preservation (no transfer from vat when oaking complete)
• Shavings added to the Smart Oak vat.
• No need to lift bags of shavings to the top of the vats.
• Safer for operators.
• Customised control of oaking: automatic or manual programmes as required
• User-friendly and intuitive touchscreen interface.
• The progress of the oaking is monitored by an
electrical impedance spectrometry sensor.
• Repeatable oaking profiles.