GET THE BEST OUT OF
This innovative thermovinification process significantly improves the quality of the wines and adapts the type of wine to consumer demand. OEnoSm'art has been developed to meet the needs of users with its versatility.
This is a great step forward for winemakers.
Flash Detente technology is now available to
cellars with small harvest volumes to process.
For many years now, Flash Detente technology
has demonstrated its usefulness in producing
quality wines adapted to the demands of
consumers around the world. With all the
elements combined onto mobile skids, they
are easy to install in small producers’ facilities
and can thus help deliver a good service.
OEnoSm’Art is therefore a new winemaking
tool which makes Flash Detente technology
available to everyone.
Vignobles Vallat, Hérault,
• Rounder, fuller, fruitier wines.
• Stable colour and aromas.
• Denatures harmful enzymes (laccase, polyphenol, and oxidase).
• The full potential of the grapes is revealed.
• Significant reduction of defects in harvests
• Better incorporated yeasts: optimised fermentation
• Fewer refits, labour saving.
• The entire volume of the vat is used.
• Better temperature control during fermentation.
• Fermentation volumes up 25% with the same amount of energy.
• Easier vat drainage (if vinification in liquid phase).
• Multifunction: either traditional thermovinification or Flash Detente
• Get value out of spoiled or under-ripe grapes
• Wine profiles adapted to market demand
• Non-stop operation possible.
• Continuous process up to alcoholic fermentation.
• Improved cellar capacities to produce new styles of wine or juice.
• Optimised cellar with more opportunities for the vinification team.
• Fermentation capacity increased by 25% for the same energy input.
• In-line enzyme injection at outlet from vacuum chamber, for increased efficiency
• PERA programmable logic controller.
• Simple and intuitive touchscreen interface.
HOW IT WORKS
The “Flash Detente” thermovinification process works by quickly heat-treating the grapes at a high temperature, then immediately cooling them by pressure reduction.
1 - HARVEST FEEDING
The harvest pump with a drainage hopper allows the fresh harvest to be fed into the heating system.
2 - HEATING THE HARVEST
The harvest is fed into the exchanger to be heated to 65°C for thermovinification, or to 85°C for Flash Detente.
3 - VACUUM
The heat-treated harvest is continuously fed into the vacuum chamber. This chamber is subjected to a high vacuum, which almost instantly cools the harvest. The steam this generates is condensed. Condensates and drained juices are reintroduced into the pump.
OEnoSm’Art is controlled via an intuitive touchscreen interface which sets all the pump-operation parameters and temperatures.
5T/h en thermo (chauffage à 65°C)